-[37mm]- TakeOff [DEMO] -[37mm]- TakeOff [DEMO]

very nice

it sounds good right now. maybe toss an audo clip in there after and then just take off with it? nice work.

Kriz: ReMotion Kriz: ReMotion

awesome

5/5 10/10. just curious... does the vocal sample say "go", or "come on"? my friend wants to settle a bet. haha awesome song though.

Kr1z responds:

He says 'come on' ^^

[37mm] Nuclear Weapon *Final* [37mm] Nuclear Weapon *Final*

simply amazing

work of staggering genious. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah, i am soooooooooooooooooooo highhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

-[37mm]- Nuclear Weapon (DEMO) -[37mm]- Nuclear Weapon (DEMO)

wow

wow thats pretty sweet dude. ya fer def finish it up and let me know.

-[37mm]- Mr. Brightside #WiP -[37mm]- Mr. Brightside #WiP

very nice

i like it a lot. ha awesome use of effects, your pretty much a beast at them now. but ya def finish it up and get a sweet ending. text me when you get the rest done.

- Brad

[37mm] As We Watch [37mm] As We Watch

best yet

this is your best stuff by far. i need a little help accessing the different synths. whenever you get a chance lemme know. but ya, def your best. awesome intro.

[37mm] Trancbient (TESTS) [37mm] Trancbient (TESTS)

nice

ha your obsessed with the same chords and notes. they sound the same in each song. get adventuous. other than that, awesome. the effects sounded sweet, especially the build up.

Earth Keeps Spinning (DEMO) Earth Keeps Spinning (DEMO)

nice update

Nice man. haha like what you did with it since last night. i tried fixing it up myself but it turned out like crap. you need to come over again so we can work on another.